BENEFITS of Partnering with SAVVY STAFFING SOLUTIONS
WE HIRE YOUR EXPECTATIONS
At SAVVY STAFFING, we are a boutique staffing agency and leaders in staffing solutions for niche industries in the New England marketplace. Privately owned and founded by industry leaders Karen DeMichele
and Charlene MacNeil with over 50 years combined experience, their expertise is invaluable in decision making, dealing with unique situations and knowing how to make the right calls.
Our staff has been mentored by the most ethical and caring leaders and we work as a team, leveraging loyalty as a strategy. We have very little turnover. Our teams thrive on success. That means you have consistency and teamwork behind you every day. We are staffed by seasoned pros, who have made long careers with our company, building strong relationships doing what they thrive on.
- EFFICIENCY In most industries the average time from review to offer can be almost a month. The additional time of analyzing the position, posting the position, receiving submissions, reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews - you've quickly lost valuable time. SAVVY STAFFING is specialized by industry. We have a pool of qualified and screened candidates for specific roles. We work closely with candidates in their niche market as well. Having a partner you can trust, that is proactive rather than reactive, increases your production time, saving you money, while lessening the burden on key employees within your organization. Ultimately, we give you the incredible depth of search that we are known for.
- SAVINGS According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average direct cost for a new employee is about 21% of the average median salary. Add the expense of down time, overtime during the vacancy, recruiting, advertising, screening and testing costs - this number quickly grows exponentially. SAVVY STAFFING can provide you with a predictable cost per hire that supports the quality of our candidates. In addition to these savings, employees contracted through SAVVY fall under our unemployment and worker’s compensation claims. We also pay Medical Benefits for full time employees. Do the math. This can quickly decrease your costly overhead due to injuries and employee turnover. The risks are on us, not you. We stand behind ethical practices and honest solutions.
- MORE PRODUCTIVITY Companies that spread extra workload across their existing staff, can quickly see a drop in productivity. We have all seen this happen in the down economy. Employees can quickly become overwhelmed, unmotivated, and less alert on the job. Morale becomes an issue. In addition, over-worked employees are more likely to become ill or suffer from a work related injury, which leaves more for you to consider. We put people to work for you, so your focus is on your business.
- FLEXIBILITY Working with SAVVY STAFFING can quickly provide you with resources when you need them most. We work with local professionals and skilled workers who are open to short term, contract, or part time work. Having experienced talent that can quickly adapt to your position and culture can provide you with flexibility. At SAVVY we are diligent about getting to know the companies we work with and to communicate continuously, so that we are able to find the best candidates. Not all personas fit and we understand the nuance of this risk.
- HIRING YOUR EXPECTATIONS Over 50% of new hires nationwide do not live up to expectations. Ouch. Consider the resources that are associated with the hiring and on-boarding processes. Temp-to-hire is a great solution. The majority of employers in the United States are using temporary staffing because there are obvious proven benefits. Take the time to identify and qualify SAVVY STAFFING as a business partner. We will be able to provide you with a strong and proven pool of candidates from our specialties, listen and execute based on your goals and objectives as an organization.
SEE WHAT OUR OTHER CLIENTS ARE SAYING »
"By far Savvy Staffing stand out above all the rest! My recruiter at Savvy is a total professional and a delight to work with! Savvy has taken the time to do an on-site visit get to learn about us and our organizational needs. Savvy understands the significance of referring qualified, top notch candidates within hours. With their help we just completed our most productive quarter in company history!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! We could not have done it without you!" - Karen, Office Manager